logo testata
italiano english deutsch français espanol
Home page Where we are Contacts Links Advanced search
Chiesa di Sant'Anna al Chioso
It was built in 1585 on the draft between Cleto from Castelletto Ticino, famous architect, at the foundation of a Capuchin monastery. In 1833 it passed to the accounts of Lozzolo Tornielli Rho, which restored, and in 1923 was aggregated to Benefit Parish
Common: Romagnano Sesia
not available not available
 
Dove comprare
Dove mangiare Dove dormire
 
 

 
 
 
> Search
in the category: Art
> in the common of:
 

 

BARENGO - BOCA - BOGOGNO - BRIONA - CAVAGLIO D'AGOGNA - FARA NOVARESE - GHEMME - MEZZOMERICO - ROMAGNANO SESIA - SIZZANO - SUNO
news
  territorio  
  natura  
  arte  
  cultura  
  tradizioni  
  prodotti tipici  
  vini  
  vini   Photographic competition
     
 
Creatività Grafica Engineering by Multimedia sas
Privacy Policy