Built in the 11th century in Romanic style, it is one of the most beautiful churches in the area. It was part of the "castrum" of Breclema of the Counts of Biandrate, destroyed in the 13th century. Only the church and the fortification of the Castellazzo were spared. According to some historians, on 30th April 1524 in the area where the Church used to be, there was a battle between the Spanish and the French armies. During the fight, Pierre du Terrail, alias the Bajardo, lost his life.